International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security 2018
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2018 is taking place on 14th, 15th & 16th November, 2018 at New Delhi, India. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security is being organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security 2018 aims to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends of today’s times. The International Conference will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is currently being supported by more than 90 international and national organizations.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE CONFERENCE
- CONFERENCE IS EXPECTED TO BE ADDRESSED BY MORE THAN 150 SPEAKERS
- WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO NETWORK WITH INTERNATIONAL THOUGHT LEADERS UNDER ONE ROOF
- GREAT PLACE FOR NETWORKING WITH INDIAN POLICY MAKERS, GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, CORPORATE THOUGHT LEADERS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- GET TO KNOW SOME OF THE IMPORTANT TRENDS IN CYBERLAW, CYBERCRIME & CYBERSECURITY
- NETWORK AND BUILD YOUR BUSINESS CONTACTS
- More than 750 people are expected to attend three-day event which consists of Government leaders, representatives from Law Enforcement Agencies, Government bodies, Security Professionals, Lawyers, Jurists, Cybercrime Investigators, Corporate leaders from Public and Private Sector who will congregate in New Delhi on 14th, 15th & 16th November, 2018.
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND LEARN BEST PRACTICES
- Opportunity to engage in fascinating dialogues on Cyberlaw, Internet of Things, Cybercrime, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchains, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Robotics and Other important areas