Blockchain law Epicentre seeks to be the nerve centre of all evolving jurisprudence concerning Blockchain technology. It has the following objectives:-
- To contribute to the evolving jurisprudential growth of Blockchain Law.
- To act as a repository of all emerging legal developments concerning Blockchain technology.
- To help collate all legal developments/events/perspectives concerning Blockchain.
- To increasingly track various cases and litigations concerning Blockchain technology.
- To identify potential trends on which further development of Blockchain Law could evolve in the coming times.
- To provide legal consultancy services and support to various stakeholders in the Blockchain ecosystem.
- To identify industry thought leaders and influencers, contributing to the evolution of Blockchain Law.
- To provide a platform for the publication, dissemination and transmission of case materials concerning Blockchain Law.
- To assist countries in terms of giving advice on, drafting and creation of enabling legal frameworks encouraging the further adoption and growth of Blockchain ecosystem.
- To contribute to evolving legal standards governing Blockchain.
- To coordinate and cooperate with various international stakeholders on the legalities concerning Blockchain.
- To provide a network for all legal professionals working in the area of Blockchain Law.