Blockchain Law Epicentre would aim to engage in the following kinds of activities:-
- Organize seminars, conferences, webinars and discussions concerning the evolving jurisprudential growth of Blockchain Law.
- Act as a repository of all emerging legal developments concerning Blockchain technology.
- Collation of all legal developments/events/perspectives concerning Blockchain
- Track various cases and litigations concerning the Blockchain technology.
- Identify potential trends on which further development of Blockchain Law could develop in the coming times.
- Provide legal consultancy services and support to various stakeholders in the Blockchain ecosystem.
- Identify and network with industry thought leaders and influencers, contributing to the evolution of Blockchain law.
- Provide a platform for the publication, dissemination and transmission of case materials concerning Blockchain law.
- Provide professional legal services to assist countries in terms of giving advice on, drafting and creation of enabling legal frameworks encouraging the further adoption and growth of Blockchain ecosystem.
- Contribute, through various activities, to evolving legal standards governing Blockchain, by organizing various related activities.
- Network, coordinate and cooperate with various international stakeholders on the legalities concerning Blockchain.
- Provide a network for all legal professionals working in the area of Blockchain Law.